How to pay your coach
KWL requires Greensheets to be completed within 48 hours of contract ratification. All coaching investments are to be added to the Greensheet.
Here’s how to do it!
1. Initiate the Greensheet. Complete GENERAL INFORMATION section fully.
2. PRICE/COMMISSION - EARNEST/ESCROW - Fill this section in as you normally do. The
“Sale Commission” will be the total Gross Commission Income that’s payable to Keller Williams Legacy.
3. Complete BUYER & SELLER sections.
4. AGENT DETAIL — In this section, you are Agent A. Use the magnifying glass 🔎 under Agent B to search
for the name of your coach. Select the name of your coach. Fill in fields as per the diagram below.
- COMMISSION in this section should be split between yourself & your coach. The total in Gross
Commission boxes for columns A & B should add up to the total commission being earned on this
- Agent A is paying the coach (Agent B) 10% of the total Gross Commission Income.
- Agent A will receive $4,500 & Agent B will receive $500.
- ***Please note the TYPE and AGENCY for Agent B — this should be an “inside” sale & “other” for Agency.
- The amounts in the GROSS COMMISSION row should add up to the total commission due to the
Brokerage. Complete all remaining fields as normal.